Take time from your busy schedule to assist Shaws Supermarket better its product and service quality and stand a chance to walk away with a handsome cash reward. Each week, a total of four winners receive a $100 Gift Card, and it could well be you! How? Read on to get the details. To maximize profits, it is crucial that an organization work towards satisfying its customers by not only offering quality goods and services but by also understanding its clientele better. Shaw Supermarket-a one-stop shop for quality and fresh grocery items-is doing precisely that with their exclusive customer satisfaction survey. This survey, available at www.shawsurvey.com, allows customers to air their views and opinions about the products and services offered at Shaws-with the primary objective being to help the business improve its services and ultimately attract a broader customer base. What’s more, it is also a genuine way of keeping customers involved in its activities through their feedback.
Shaws is a US-based supermarket chain founded in 1860 by George C. Shaw. Its operations center on ensuring healthy eating, as exhibited by its quality groceries and the subsequent food safety and nutrition information the brand offers to its clients. Since its establishment, it now has outlets spread across 154 locations and an approximate employee population of about 19000-making it one of the oldest yet still operational supermarkets in the U.S. Up until 2010, this grocery store had operations across all the six New England States. Its fiercest competitors include Hannaford, Stop & Shop together with Market Basket.
How to Enter:
To be part of the survey, you need to visit the exclusive survey site www.shawsurvey.com. This survey only takes a few minutes and just requires you to truthfully and honestly answer the questions as asked in the survey.
Rules and Requirements for participation
Before you can actively take part in the Shaws Survey, you need to fulfill several requirements including:
• You need a receipt for the last purchase you made at any of their stores
• You need not make any purchase in any of their outlets to participate or even win
• You should have satisfied the minimum legal age-limit for participating in the survey
• You ought to have with you an internet-enabled electronic gadget such as a smartphone, tablet, or Laptop through which you will access the survey site.
• You also need to have excellent and smooth internet connectivity.
• All related costs such as taxes that come with the use or acceptance of the final prize are on the winner
• It is against the rules to substitute or transfer any prize
• You are only eligible for a single entry notwithstanding how you participate in the sweepstake
• For further detail, you can always refer to the official sweepstake rules of the Shaws Customer Survey
How To Complete The Survey: Step-By-Step Guideline
To correctly and accurately complete the Shaw Customer satisfaction survey, you need to adhere to the following instructions carefully:
1. Start by visiting the official Shaws survey site – www.shawsurvey.com.
2. Proceed to confirm your current state and the particular Shaws store you last paid a visit to
3. Click on the button labeled ‘Next’ to continue with the process of filling out the survey
NOTE: Before starting the process of filling in the survey, you need first to indicate the date when you last visited your mentioned store.
4. Indicate your email address-it must be a valid one
5. Enter the time of your last visit as per your receipt
6. Key-in the cashier number. Meanwhile, you can choose to get deals, updates, and coupons from the official Shaw website through ticking in the box in this particular step
7. Proceed to answer the few questions outlined in the survey that relate to your overall shopping experience. Be sure to provide only HONEST answers.
8. As soon as you are through with answering the questions, submit your survey.
On completing the survey, you instantly stand the chance of walking away with a Gift Card, courtesy of Shaws Supermarkets, worth $100 during their monthly draws.